Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lots of Pictures.

Greetings. Today I will be sharing a plethora of pictures because I am currently addicted to http://iwastesomuchtime.com/ and http://www.stumbleupon.com/su. Be prepared.

^Alright, so the facebook = procrastination thing is a little old, but the others are funnee.
^ I <3 MEAT

^ Let's go.

^ Worst. Day. Ever.
^ FOR TRUE (no typo there).

^ Tangled, much?

And now, here's a good song:


Here's the best video of my entire life:


I'm not kidding. This video is BREATHTAKING.

Oh, and a funny/cool video, of course:


Sewwwwww. What's new with me? School = STRESS. I shall not speak of it. Instead, here are some things you probably didn't know about me:

- I've just started to help out with this thing called "The Vineyard" where I get to translate church materials from English into German. Soup-er kewl.

- Sometimes... I listen to rap. And I like it.

- I've eaten a kids chocolate brownie Clif bar almost every day for the past few years. I ate one for lunch every day - at least in my last 2 years of high school. I'm addicted.

- I don't like talking about myself, so we're done here.

Fantastic. So insightful.

And now, I'm going to go see what the deal with room swaps is (I'm moving down the hall). TTFN!

1 comment: