Monday, April 30, 2012

Home (skillet)

So hey. This is me now (I hate this picture of myself, but whatevvvvvs). OKAY YES I'M TOTALLY ARIEL THE MERMAID NOW. I have red hair for the time being. It should wash out in twenty something more washes but if I'm allowed to it'll be permanent someday. Not crossing my fingers on that one.
I'm just as horrible at blogging as I am at journaling. Neither are very satisfying. As for journaling, my children are NOT going to want to read about my life, and I don't get any satisfaction writing for myself. And with blogging I don't get much feedback so if I find something amazing I'll usually just post it to le book of faces.

Everyone's in a fit over Titanic in 3-D. I could care less. That movie is way too sad, and we all know they both could have fit on that stupid floating door. I'd much prefer this cartoon with Jafar.

Well said. BRAVO.

Ellie Saab Spring/Summer 2012 Collection. I. WANT. There's more where that came from on my Pinterest, which you will CERTAINLY not be getting a link to because it's stupid and I only "pin" so I can have a nice little collection of clothes to inspire me (it's like a digital version of my fashion book) and also quotes. Quotes are good and goodness knows I don't need anymore digital sticky notes on my computer (apparently people get headaches from looking at them?).

Sistah sistahhhhhhhh <3

MUSIC. OH MY GOODNESS. New favorite song:
Warrior. By Foster the People, Kimbra, and A-Trak. It's just so great. BELIEVE IT.
The entire Joywave album "Koda Vista". MMMPH.
The Miike Snow album "Happy to You". Classy.
Hello, I'm in Delaware - City and Colour
Colours- Captain Cuts Remix - Grouplove
Tokyo - Vampires and Wolves - The Wombats
Shuffle - Bombay Bicycle Club (saw someone with a Bombay Bicycle shirt. WANT.)

Sidenote: I got a Regular Show shirt yesterday :3 You jeal?
BIGGESTSIDENOTEOFMYLIFE: Jessie and I are going to A CONCERT. YES. A CONCERT. With Foster the People, Kimbra, and Tokyo Police Club. I DIE.

Also, I created a Mormon.org profile today. It has to be reviewed to make sure I'm not a sketcher but once they find out I'm awesome it'll be up and running. Get exciiiiited.

So I'm home now. Hit me up. Should be a fun summer!
Peace, bb.


2 comments:

  1. Ariel. I just love you.

    (P.S. This is Cami. I don't know why it says "Cupcake"...)

    ReplyDelete