Thursday, July 14, 2011

YouTube Confession



It's been so long since I posted last!

Okay, not.

But this is kind of fun. Hopefully it's kind of fun for you, too.

First off, I want to tell y'all about the reason I made a YouTube account. It wasn't to make awesome videos or anything. Goodness knows I can't do that. No, it was so I could get e-mail updates when Charlie McDonnell makes new videos. He's this awesome English guy who is just... awesome. His videos are awesome. Here's a link to his YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/charlieissocoollike?blend=1&ob=5

He also has a website. http://charliemcdonnell.com/


But just remember, he's mine. DIBS.

Oh Charlie.




Here's some moosic for the day. Today I opted for some chilllllllllll music. Something to relax to.






You're a Cad - The Bird and the Bee


Autumn Fallin' - Jaymay

Rangers - A Fine Frenzy

Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall

Locked Up - Ingrid Michaelson

The Heart of Life - John Mayer

The Funeral - Band of Horses

West Coast - Coconut Records



Enjoy!



Alright. So before I go, I just wanted to prove to everyone that I AM INDEED A MERMAID. See? This is me in all my glory. And yes, Jessie is a fish. Kthanksbye.






That really IS all for now though... TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment