Tuesday, July 26, 2011

On a More Serious Note...

I know my blog posts have thus far encompassed a lighter tone, but it's time to get serious. Real friends are hard to find. Example A:


Best believe it. And also:





I'm not saying a friend did this, but it's still serious as heck.





Sew tewday I have some TRE exciting news. Mi madre, Jessie, and I are going to see Josh Groban in concert tomorrow! I don't know how my dad swung these tickets (his work has a box at the Verizon Center so we get these tickets free but they're not easy to get), but I'm sure glad he did! Here are a few Josh Groban songs that I enjoy and that I hope he sings tomorrow:


Remember When it Rained


Weeping


In Her Eyes

So She Dances



After being at home for 2 weeks I am READY for something out of the ordinary like a concert to get me out of the house and cheer me up!



I KNOW I JUST TALKED MUSIC BUT OH EM GOSH. Listen. I'm not a hard core rap lover. Far from it. But Chiddy Bang... Mmph. Finding those couple clean raps he has up his sleeve paired with the most amazing beats & music made me appreciate rap so much. Right now I'm OBSESSED with these songs:


All Things Go

Mind Your Manners


Truth


Opposite of Adults



Note: Find the clean versions. They exist! Though, for Mind Your Manners I could only find a version with one of the 2 curse words bleeped out. Just for your fyi (ahahaha people actually say this... true story).



I know this is short. Don't hate me... (: I'm going to go pop some pills (that's all I seem to be doing these days). TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment