Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let's Start at the Beginning

The beginning is a good place to start, I suppose.




I'm Ariel. Yes, like the mermaid. Hence the "creative" blog title? Mmm? MMMMM?




Hopefully if you're reading this, you already know that. If not, you're kind of creepy.




I made this blog because it's summer. It's late. I'm bored. And I figured hey, why not?




It's a great reason to start a blog. I highly suggest it.




At this point I should probably be showing you something. How about a picture of me when I graduated? The graduating itself wasn't too exciting, but knowing that I'm done with high school FOREVER is an indescribable feeling. Can you hear "A Whole New World" being played in the background? I can. And oh. This whole new world will be BYU, in case you were wondering. It's where I've ALWAYS wanted to go. I am beyond excited.




This post is going to be really ADD, but I'm not here to write essays, just to talk about little things that I find interesting. So it's on to the next topic!





Ooh, how about music? Here's my playlist for the day:




Holidays - Miami Horror

L.E.S. Artistes - Santigold

Animal (Fake Blood Remix) - Miike Snow

Miss You - Foster the People

The First Single (You Know Me) - The Format

The Future Freaks Me Out - Motion City Sound Track

The Boys Are Too Refined- The Hush Sound

Believe - The Bravery

Say it Again - Marie Digby



OH! And here's a link to go listen to this playlist on Grooveshark. It's called "Take a Listen!". I have no idea why.




OK SOOOOOOOO. Now I want to talk fashion. Cool? Cool. It's all coooooooooool.




For all you fellow Mormon ladiessss out there (does this mean I'm a lady? hahahaha), here is a website with super cute MODEST clothes. Score!









You'll love it, or your money back! Except not. You don't pay me. Unfortunately. *sigh*




And ok I just posted a GORGEOUS dress from Shabby Apple. Check it out! I'm going to go lollygag, so TTFN!




No comments:

Post a Comment