Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Artsy Fartsy

Music:

It Don't Move Me - Peter Bjorn and John

It's Not My Fault (It's My Fault) - Discovery

Mexican Mavis - Boy & Bear

Moth's Wings - Passion Pit

Fashion:






(It's a slideshow... just use your arrow keys. I love that Lykke Li and Ellie Goulding are in this.)


And also. I found some "Fashion Click"s from TeenVogue.com and they're really cute. I love the collars and little-kid feel on the first two, and I think that the mix of the baggy shirt with a short puffy skirt on the third one is kind of perfect.


A little update on my "courage" that I spoke of yesterday- it totally paid off. Today was full of win. So, so full of win. I would highly recommend this "courage" thing. Soooo I'm going to go pretend I'm artsy fartsy - TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment