Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Photography = Life

Today I sorted through all my magazines that I go through to get pictures for my fashion book. My fashion book is just a notebook full of stuff I liked from magazines that I cut and pasted. It's almost full. In one of the magazines someone said that Ann He's photos of flowers inspired her to wear florals this past Spring. And the picture was really cool! It's actually the second to last one here. So I looked up Ann He and she's a 16 year old fashion photographer, which I think is wonderful. I looked through her photos online and here are my favorites! Gorgeous.











MUSIC TIME! So someone blogged about this song and I absolutely fell in love. I've listened to it like 10 times already today. That's nothing compared to how many times Molly Baker listens to songs but STILL (I love you Molly...).


Go listen. Now. Yes. Now.


I'm on kind of a photography nostalgia high after talking to my friend Calli last night who I used to do photography with, so here's more photography! One of my favorite things to take pictures of is flowers and I found these super pretty pics online : http://www.digital-photography-school.com/41-delicious-flower-photographs


#realtalk time! Today I'll go with 3:



  1. People TOTALLY take advantage of their work. Ok, so my dad's been on a few business trips lately and when he or his coworkers need clothes for their meetings or whatever their boss will just let them go buy things and the company will pay for it. It's common practice apparently. But here's where it gets annoying. My dad just went to where he normally shops- TJ Maxx or something like that. But his coworkers decided to take advantage of the situation and buy SUPER expensive clothes from high end stores that they normally would never step foot in! It's just sad how standards are declining. So, so sad :(


  2. Getting rid of my old toys is like getting rid of my BFFs. You've all cried during Toy Story 3, so shush. Maybe I should get a job at McDonald's so I can stay home and keep my toys. That would be the life, eh? Ahahaha.


  3. The Hunger Games are ridiculously good books. I don't like how they act like killing people is no big deal in the last book but besides that they are masterpieces. And have you guys heard that they're turning it into a MOVIE? I'm honestly superscared. If they mess it up, I'll cry in my room for DAYS. Or not, but still. It'd be tragic. I just have a picture in my head of what it's supposed to be and what it's supposed to look like, and if they take it away I don't know if I'll think of the series the same way. And I don't want that to happen.

What SAD #realtalk today, eh? Side note though: I'm sorry if my religious references are offensive but I'm going to keep including them and they're not going to be subtle- not that they were subtle before... Hahaha. True story, guys. Keep reading, though! ;)


So I'm going to go creep it real (medfred <3) so TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment