Saturday, August 6, 2011

No, But Really.

No but really.




#realtalk:


1. Acceptable college bedding does NOT exist. It's either on backorder, ugly, or too expensive. I may be sleeping in my sleeping bag this semester.


2. "The Beat" by Ben Rector never gets old. SUCH a good song. And listen to the rest of that album! Do it.


3. Staying up until 4 AM makes it kind of hard to function. Huh.




SO is anyone else getting excited for college? YEAH I KNOW RIGHT? Butreallyi'msoready. LEGGO BYU. So I went to my first Institute class yesterday! Brother Toma taught it and it was really great. Even WITH a random topic like animal sacrifices! Leviticus 1-10 was the reading. And it was cool how that stuff all relates to the sacrament. Hopefully my Religions teacher at BYU is as cool as Brother Toma. He's the bomb.




This butt slasher business is totes ridic. For those of you who don't know about the butt slasher... well here read about it:




And yeah it's funny to read about but I ain't steppin' foot in no malls until they catch this guy. My butt is an asset, some pun intended...(:




Fashion biz-nish: In TeenVogue today I read about Voguepedia which is this site with great bios on designers and links to everything fashion, etc. My Fashion Marketing teacher made me appreciate the background of designers. It's so interesting to find out how they achieved their success. Here's info. about Carolina Herrera, a designer that stays true to classic silhouettes, which is why I like her (look at the Spring 2009 RTW collection esp).


http://www.vogue.com/voguepedia/Carolina_Herrera

Ever since our power outage the internet only works on a couple of computers and sadly, mine isn't one of them. I'll be back to regular blogging soon, but this computer just isn't cut out for my blogging. Until then, I'm going to go have a midnight snack at 2 AM. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment