Friday, August 12, 2011

Stained Hands

Music:

Phantom Limb - The Shins

Welcome Home - Radical Face

Where I Stood - Missy Higgins


Good Scriptures:


2 Chronicles 15:7



"Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded."


Hebrews 2: 9, 18



"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

"For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted."



D&C 132: 21-22



"Verily, verily, I say unto you, except ye abide my law ye cannot attain to this glory.

For strait is the gate, and narrow is the way that leadeth unto the exaltation and continuation of the lices, and few be it that find it, because ye receive me not in the world neither do ye know me."


Also, D&C 9:7-9 is good.


Oh, and I forgot. "Kids (MGMT Cover)" by The Kooks is SO GOOD. Thanks for the recommendation, Maffew.



I tie dyed on Tuesday. My hands got stained. Oops... Oh and my feet looked diseased because they were speckled with blue and green. Lovely. The good news is that my shirt didn't turn out inapropro like last year. HAHAHA. Oh gosh. That shirt is a disaster. I would take pictures of both shirts BUT my webcam isn't working. On my new computer. Thanks, Mr. Computer.


I'm going to go to a wedding reception tomorrow but never fear, I'll be back Saturday. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment